Answered

night mode schedule

• 17 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Please can we get a schedule for night mode. Its such an easy thing to do. It only changes the phone app! Its been asked to be added for years. Yes we can do a work around. What a faff that is. This request has been asked for for so long. Are your software engineers asleep? 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 17 August 2023, 10:11

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Steveply007 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!

As to whether or not it will be implemented or not, I cannot say.

An associate of mine called SONOS support, asking about Night Mode. He was told that “it only works at night”, but “night” was never defined. My associate is an early to bed person and Night Mode never works for him. He has hearing issues and compression would be helpful.

Is Night Mode dependent on time of day in some time zone or room light intensity?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

An associate of mine called SONOS support, asking about Night Mode. He was told that “it only works at night”, but “night” was never defined. My associate is an early to bed person and Night Mode never works for him. He has hearing issues and compression would be helpful.

Is Night Mode dependent on time of day in some time zone or room light intensity?

I think your FWB was lead astray by Sonos support. Night mode is dependent on manual enabling and disabling it in the Sonos app. The ask is to be able to schedule it to the user preference.