Microsoft store showing Arc in stock 01/19/2021

• 19 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Anyone know if Microsoft store actually has these in stock or what? Ordered one on there and it says delivery 01/21/2021 so im hoping it is true. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Someone from the Microsoft Store would know, but to my knowledge, they don’t hang around in the Sonos forums. Have you called them?

Someone from the Microsoft Store would know, but to my knowledge, they don’t hang around in the Sonos forums. Have you called them?

I messaged them on FB. I'm at work currently and don't have time to be put on hold lol. My order with them says pending and I ordered about 6 hours ago. I figured I'd ask around multiple places to see if anyone else did the same as me and got a confirmation that its being shipped. 

I just want to update you all here. I just received an update from Microsoft saying my order shipped and they provided tracking information. So if you're all looking for an Arc still, they've got them! Free 2 day shipping too.