Answered

Lights on the Arc

• 18 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello. Lately my Arc has had the status light alternately flashing red, white and green. There is nothing wrong with the audio, but this was never the case before. In the app's settings, I have always had the status on light disabled. I'm not sure why the lights are doing what they are doing. Should I be worried?

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 18 September 2021, 13:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

The Arc might be in a hardware diagnostic mode. You can clear it by pressing the Join button on the back of the Arc. If this doesn’t work, try unplugging the Arc from power for a couple of minutes.

Badge

Finally got to try your suggestion. Took a while for the skins to come back on. I thought it was going to brick. It's all good, now. Thanks.

The Arc might be in a hardware diagnostic mode. You can clear it by pressing the Join button on the back of the Arc. If this doesn’t work, try unplugging the Arc from power for a couple of minutes.