Welcome to Home theater

Discuss Beam, Playbar, Playbase, and the entire Sonos home theater experience. How do you set up a Sonos 5.1 system? Which Sonos work with your TV? Ask your home theater questions here.

6188 Topics

airport and sonos dropout

so I have reviewed quite a number of the posts and understand a little of the big difference between sonos and airplay/airport. I currently stream using my desktop MAC as a NAS and sonos work seam...

Sonos Line In Delay?

If I play music on my normal stereo and have sonos connect/zp90 or similar connected to the line out of that stereo and play that signal out in the other zones won't I get an echo/delay in the other z...

Video Streaming

I've used the Sonos device for a few hours now. I love it. I love it a lot. I wonder if they are making the next version of this device to support video streaming.. you must.. you must.. And,...

Play 5 as front speakers

Has anyone setup a home theater using a pair of Play 5s as the front speakers using the line in jacks ?

Sound interruption/breaking up

Just bought 2 ZP90s & 2 Play:5s. Set up the ZP90 next to my modem. Its in a closet. There is a receiver, appleTV, cable box, AT&T Uverse modem & Blu Ray player in the closet. Added the 2 PLay:5s - o...

Sonos: Roadmap

I really wish the Sonos would lift the viel of secrecy with their items. I know Sonos likes to mimic the Apple way of marketing and syling, but I don't think it behooves them the same way that it doe...

New Deck. Looking to get started with Sonos.

Hi everyone, I just started researching Sonos and am trying to figure out how best to get started. We're having a deck installed on our townhouse and would like to be able to play music on the deck,...

new construction

I am building a new condo - main floor and finished basement (walk out). I want four inside zones and one outside zone. One of the four inside zones should be a home theater set up with seven speaker...

Sonos to develop a home theatre product.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/01/sonos-job-opening-signals-entry-into-wireless-home-theater-audio/

Add video support!

Video support. You've got the hardware. You've got the software. Add the HDMI output...

Digital sound for home theater

I have a Digital Sound Projector for HDTV. Can I use a new ZP to send audio to inwall speakers that are currently controlled by a ZP. Can I connect the DSP to a new ZP and distribute the audio to the...

Sonos and Video Distribution

I am building a new house, and for purposes of my Sonos system, I am having my structured wiring outlets go into closets next to the rooms for which I have ceiling speakers, and having the speaker wir...

Using Sonos in HT setup -- subwoofer connection

I've had my Sonos (5 ZonePlayers, 2 Controllers) for about a month now and I can truly say that it has changed how I listen to my music collection. This product is absolutely phenomenal! Now, onto...

Badges

• Badge
    jishi earned the badge Round of Applause
  • Badge
    stuartw78 earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    ckeen earned the badge Meet and greet
  • Badge
    Lahovary earned the badge Almost Famous
  • Badge
    richierichie earned the badge Meet and greet
View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings