Answered

How long for items to be delivered to the Uk

• 12 November 2023
  • 7 replies

If I place an order a Beam next Tuesday morning, when can I expect my item to be delivered to the UK ? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 12 November 2023, 14:43

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

This is a user community (albeit monitored by Sonos staff) so we can’t help you with this question. Try asking their sales department? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

If I place an order a Beam next Tuesday morning, when can I expect my item to be delivered to the UK ? Thanks

If you order from https://www.smarthomesounds.co.uk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=google_map_listing&utm_campaign=map_link&utm_content=Website%20URL

you will get it next day they offer good deals and great service 

Since you are in the UK, I’m not sure if SONOS can pin down exactly when units shipped from the EU will arrive. Packages can be stuck in customs for a day or two. As suggested, ordering from a UK dealer will yield the most predictable delivery times.

Userlevel 7

From previous purchases, it has taken 2-3 days for delivery, so I would say Thu/Fri.

Badge +20

I have had terrible delivery times in the UK, not even newly released or out of stock taking weeks to arrive. I now just buy from an authorised Sonos dealer / distributor based in Twickenham and always get items next day via DPD.

If you order from https://www.smarthomesounds.co.uk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=google_map_listing&utm_campaign=map_link&utm_content=Website%20URL

you will get it next day they offer good deals and great service 

Thanks for the pointer I will look at them. Had preferred a direct Sonos order due to an upgrade discount

I’m in the UK. Same as @Mr. T, it often takes around three days for Sonos purchases, but I guess the holiday season purchases are about to begin, so maybe get in quick.