Home Theater with a hybrid configuration

• 21 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, I got a MOVE speaker last summer and I am very happy for it. Now I would like to implement a home theather system with my new LG smart TV OLED and I would like to know if I can connect the MOVE speaker with a sound bar together with a second different model speaker. Could somebody give me a suggestion? Thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi

Two points to your question:

1/ You can't use a Move as a surround speaker - please see this article: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/4807?language=en_US

2/ Both speakers need to be the same model, except that you can mix a Sonos One with a Sonos One SL.

Thanks @UKMedia! I do not see Move speaker in the article linked, but I will try. See you 👋🏻

Thanks @UKMedia! I do not see Move speaker in the article linked, but I will try. See you 👋🏻

That is the point.  The Move is not listed in the article because, as @UKMedia stated, you can’t use the Move in a Sonos HT setup.