Home theater 5.1 setup with Sonos Beam

• 2 August 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge
Recently, I bought a Sonos Beam to compliment my existing 2.1 setup, Sub and 2 Play1s. It was a breeze setup and the sound quality is simply superb. I just want to share that I do not have any issue with my 55" LG LED TV, not even the lip sync issue or cut out. Voice command works fine on turn on the TV but not turning off. Anyway, that is a minor issue as long as the stage sound and the 5.1 surround sound effect are good then I am perfectly satisfied with it.
I am now enjoying watching action pack movies and episode through Netflix as the surround sound really immerse myself as good as I am sitting in a cinema.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Recently, I bought a Sonos Beam to compliment my existing 2.1 setup, Sub and 2 Play1s. It was a breeze setup and the sound quality is simply superb. I just want to share that I do not have any issue with my 55" LG LED TV, not even the lip sync issue or cut out. Voice command works fine on turn on the TV but not turning off. Anyway, that is a minor issue as long as the stage sound and the 5.1 surround sound effect are good then I am perfectly satisfied with it.
I am now enjoying watching action pack movies and episode through Netflix as the surround sound really immerse myself as good as I am sitting in a cinema.

Hi donkuok,

It's great to hear you are enjoying your surround system. If you do run into any issues, feel free to reach out.