Enough is enough - Give us control over the Arc Centre Channel!!!

• 26 January 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Heck, give us level control on all channels - even better! But if you can’t/won’t - then at least give us control over the centre channel level, just like you do for Sub and bass and treble. 

Please stop thinking you know what’s best for every listener. One size doesn’t fit all. Some people set their volume based on the dialogue and don’t mind having loud bangs. Others set theirs based on the loudest bangs - but then have to struggle to hear the dialogue for some movies/TV shows. 

And no we shouldn’t have to turn on night mode just to hear the dialogue without loud bangs.  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Agreed - that was one thing I quite liked about the Bose 700

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Agree!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Beam too please, even with the voice enhancement enabled the center needs more volume for our older ears.

Userlevel 3
Badge

I would have thought more of the community here would want this feature?  

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi everyone, thanks for raising this with the Sonos Community!

I definitely agree, the more you can adjust how the system performs, the more you’ll be able to match it to your own needs. I’ll be happy to pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request, if you have any further ideas to improve the Sonos experience feel free to share them :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Yes, this definitely needs to be added, this in one feature I miss that other sounders have, even after true play there are still times I want to up the centre channel or boost the upfiring speakers on my ARC @Xander P lets push this one..

Userlevel 1

I’d love this feature to be added! On my old separate systems I always ran my centre channel a few db higher and I miss the ability to do that.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

+1 for this feature request too please. For beam, Arc and playbar!

For Sonos Amp too. This would transfer Sonos Amp from acceptable to great! It would also be good to be able to adjust the treble and bass for each channel.

/Love

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

+1 as well !!