Answered

echo on sonos one when watching tv

• 1 March 2022
  • 3 replies

am having an “echo” sound coming from my Sonos One speakers that are in surround sound mode with my sound bar. I have them grouped and they have been this way for a long time, Can someone help me, please?!?!

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 2 March 2022, 07:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Are the Sonos One speakers just grouped with the sound bar or actually added as surround speakers?

Can you post a screenshot of your System from the Sonos app?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

am having an “echo” sound coming from my Sonos One speakers that are in surround sound mode with my sound bar. I have them grouped and they have been this way for a long time, Can someone help me, please?!?!

I get this with Sky Q sometimes when listening to a recording.  To fix, I just  rewind a few seconds and then press play and the issue goes away.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have started to experience some distortion on my Arc occasionally as well but the source of my issue are my Sub’s.  When this next happens, can you open the Sonos App>Settings>[select your Home Theater]>Sub Audio and disable the Sub.  Does the distortion stop?