Answered

downgrade from Arc to Beam

• 21 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Is it possible to downgrade from an Arc to ex Beam in Sonos upgrade program?

icon

Best answer by Schlumpf 21 April 2024, 10:16

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@DavidLohmann

Sorry, I don’t understand your question at all. Can you please specify what your intention is?

Upgrade program is a sales program that offers up to 30% discount on a new device if you own one of the supported older devices. 
Feel free to change your Arc to a Beam, but that won’t belong to upgrade program in any aspect. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

If you have kit that gives you credit, you can use it towards whatever speaker(s) you want. You also get to keep the “upgraded” item, unless you specifically want to return it. 

@DavidLohmann

Sorry, I don’t understand your question at all. Can you please specify what your intention is?

Upgrade program is a sales program that offers up to 30% discount on a new device if you own one of the supported older devices. 
Feel free to change your Arc to a Beam, but that won’t belong to upgrade program in any aspect. 

You just answered my question. It is not possible to downgrade from say an arc to a beam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

In other words, Sonos has not deemed the Arc old enough to get you a discount…..

Refurbished BEAMS may be available.

I am trying to buy refurbished Beam, but no one is available at the moment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DavidLohmann 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

If you’re looking for refurbished kit, you may want to try our official eBay stores:

I hope this helps.