Answered

does anyone else get issue where sonos unpairs beam gen 2 with this issue - (?+Sub+LS+RS)

• 26 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Sonos keeps unpairing my beam gen 2 from sub and surrounds for no reason. I get this image and have to setup the room from scratch each time to get it to work. Does anyone else get this problem?

icon

Best answer by Alitant 26 August 2022, 15:03

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

How do you have everything connected? With ethernet cables in every product? Just one product with an ethernet cable, or is everything connected wireless with your router?

I have had a similar issue, turned out, I had every component connected with an ethernet cable, and the system got messed up. I removed all ethernet cables except the Arc and turned on the WiFi on all devices. Since then no problems anymore

My amp is connected via Ethernet cable however that’s only used to connect turntable to and isn’t part of the room network. I’ll try to remove that cable and see if it makes a difference. Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

A turntable connected by ethernet? Are you sure?