Answered

Distancia ideal entre el escuchante y la barra Arc

• 29 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Avid Contributor I
  • 4 replies

Cual sería la distancia ideal entre el escuchante sentado y la barra Arc 

What would be the ideal distance between the seated listener and the Arc bar?

Mod Edit: Added Google Translation to English, as this is an English-language forum.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 30 July 2021, 12:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @LGB65 

Thanks for your post!

Although he doesn’t go specifically into Arc-listener distance, @AjTrek1 has written a very helpful article on the subject:

There’s also a link there to the official Dolby guidelines, which I’ll copy for you here.

There’s no specific distance quoted that I could find, but in general, the further you are from the Arc, the lower the volume will be and then less pronounced the sound stage will be in it’s separation of channels. The Arc should sit under the TV, and if you want to watch the TV then you should be reasonably close to it and will therefore hear the Arc.

If you add surrounds, their relative volume to the Arc can be manually adjusted. You should of course be seated between the Arc and the surrounds. So, if the Arc was further from you, you’d reduce the relative volume of the surrounds and adjust the main volume of the Arc for preference.

For ideal sound reproduction you should also consider the vertical channels and how they bounce off your ceiling, but there’s more about that in the links above.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Hola @LGB65 

Gracias por tu publicación!

Aunque no va específicamente a la distancia del oyente de Arc, @ AjTrek1 ha escrito un artículo muy útil sobre el tema:

También hay un enlace a las pautas oficiales de Dolby, que copiaré aquí.

No hay una distancia específica citada que pueda encontrar, pero en general, cuanto más lejos esté del Arco, más bajo será el volumen y menos pronunciado será el escenario de sonido en su separación de canales. El Arc debe colocarse debajo del televisor, y si desea ver el televisor, debe estar razonablemente cerca de él y, por lo tanto, escuchará el Arc.

Si agrega marcos, su volumen relativo al arco se puede ajustar manualmente. Por supuesto, debería estar sentado entre el Arc y los alrededores. Entonces, si el Arc estuviera más lejos de usted, reduciría el volumen relativo de los alrededores y ajustaría el volumen principal del Arc de preferencia.

Para una reproducción de sonido ideal, también debe considerar los canales verticales y cómo rebotan en el techo, pero hay más sobre eso en los enlaces de arriba.

Espero que esto ayude.

Badge +2

Many thank for your answer. 10 feets is correct,

Userlevel 7

@Corry P 

Thanks for the vote of confidence to share my post!

😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @AjTrek1 

As the OP would say, no problemo!