Answered

Dialogue level through playbar

• 22 January 2016
  • 30 replies

Is there anyway to make the dialogue louder in my TV? The background sound is booming but we really have to turn it up to hear the dialogue. We have a play bar and sub and two play:1s for surround. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Daniel H 27 January 2016, 15:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Must be TV related how it passes as I never have dialog issues - especially with speech enhancement on.
Must be TV related how it passes as I never have dialog issues - especially with speech enhancement on.

I wonder how this can be fixed as we have experienced this problem through both a Samsung plasma and an LG OLED TV, playing content through Apple TV.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
what about via other sources. Maybe the appletv compresses the sound in a manner causes you issues (as it also is dependent on of course persons hearing ranges).
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
https://www.cultofmac.com/396048/pro-tip-get-your-apple-tv-sounding-just-right/
This is a mayor drawback. Whenever there’s action scenes, dialogue gets lost. It’s not clear. In many cases, I have to pit subtitles to avoid missing a line. Just needs more focus on the center channel range. Need clearer dialogues. Please...here us out.