Answered

Dent on front of Sonos Arc

• 27 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I bought a Sonos Arc directly from Sonos over a month ago at the start of May. I’ve noticed today that there is a dent in the front housing on the Arc, and I’m not sure where or how it has come about. I’m worried this is a defect in the build quality.

I’ve attached some photos I’ve taken - would be great if I could get some advice.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 June 2022, 19:59

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Contact Sonos sales directly, they don’t monitor this user forum. 

Userlevel 7

A dent that size would have been pretty noticeable if it was there from the beginning. And if you have had the Arc for over a month, you would have noticed it sooner. Can you think of any way someone or something could have caused that dent recently? Do you have any children?

Badge

A dent that size would have been pretty noticeable if it was there from the beginning. And if you have had the Arc for over a month, you would have noticed it sooner. Can you think of any way someone or something could have caused that dent recently? Do you have any children?

No kids, mostly have blinds down in living room since getting it, and it’s not noticeable at all then.

Contact Sonos sales directly, they don’t monitor this user forum. 

I’ll reach out to them.