Skip to main content
Question

connection Roam with TV

• 21 July 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a Sonos sound bar attached to my telly. If I buy the Sonos Roam can I connect that so I can have the music wherever I go in the house with the music still playing on the sound bar 

2 replies

Hello,

Yes, absolutely! You can definitely connect a Sonos Roam to your Sonos soundbar setup and enjoy music throughout your home.

Here's how it works:

• Group playback: You can group the Roam with your soundbar to play the same audio simultaneously in both locations.
  • Portable listening: When you want to move around your house, simply un-group the Roam and take it with you, continuing to play your music.

Enjoy the flexibility and great sound that Sonos offers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hello,

Yes, absolutely! You can definitely connect a Sonos Roam to your Sonos soundbar setup and enjoy music throughout your home.

Here's how it works:

• Group playback: You can group the Roam with your soundbar to play the same audio simultaneously in both locations.
  • Portable listening: When you want to move around your house, simply un-group the Roam and take it with you, continuing to play your music.

Enjoy the flexibility and great sound that Sonos offers!

Not quite right: if you ungroup the Roam it won’t share the music source with the tv any more. Just take it with you to the new location in the house. If the wifi signal drops off whilst you’re changing rooms, you just need to re-group it to your soundbar.