Skip to main content
Question

connection issues

• 23 June 2024
  • 2 replies

My Sonos app on iPhone 14 constantly does not recognize my bean gen 2 . I constantly have to reset the beam by going through the set up process. This happens constantly. How can this be resolved. Thanks in advance.

2 replies

My Sonos app on iPhone 14 constantly does not recognize my bean gen 2 . I constantly have to reset the beam by going through the set up process. This happens constantly. How can this be resolved. Thanks in advance. myloweslife

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing with your Sonos Beam Gen 2. To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

Check Wi-Fi Connection: Ensure that your Sonos Beam is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. Sometimes connectivity issues can cause recognition problems.
Update Sonos App and Firmware:
Update your Sonos app to the latest version from the App Store.
Check if there are any firmware updates available for your Sonos Beam. You can do this through the Sonos app:
Open the app.
Go to “Settings” > “System” > “System Updates.”
If an update is available, install it.
Restart Your Devices:
Restart your Sonos Beam by unplugging it from power for a few seconds and then plugging it back in.
Restart your iPhone by turning it off and then on again.
Reconnect Sonos Beam:
Open the Sonos app.
Go to “Settings” > “System” > “Add a Player or Sub.”
Follow the setup process to reconnect your Sonos Beam.
Check for Interference:
Ensure that there are no other electronic devices or appliances causing interference with your Wi-Fi signal.
Move your Sonos Beam away from any potential sources of interference.

Hope this will help you.
Best regards,
florence023

Moderator edit: post may be AI generated

The problem is that I have done all of this over and over again. Appreciate your help though.