Question

Connect Sonos to Epson Powerlite Projector (2250U).

• 12 September 2020
  • 3 replies

How can I connect our Epson Powerlite 2550U projector to our Sonos without a wire? What do I need to buy as far as adaptors or os this not even possible? I really don't want to hardwire. Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @KK22.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

I would like to set your expectation, connecting Sonos to a projector is not a recommended set up. Sonos home theater speakers such as the Sonos Playbar, Playbase, Beam, Amp, and Arc were designed to be connected directly to a TV (for home theater speakers such as the Sonos Amp, Sonos Beam, PLaybar, Playbase, and the Sonos Arc. However, We can always reach out to other members of the community to see if they have any opinion on this. There might be other members of the community who has the same set up as you have that might be working.

Let us try to reach out to other members of the community and check their recommendations and feedback. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,

Does that mean there is absolutely no work around to use my Sonos system with the projector? 

Do I have to buy different speakers and hardwire the projector? 

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @KK22.

Thanks for the immediate response. 

May I know what Sonos devices you currently have? Usually, the Sonos Home theater speakers are the most common Sonos devices being used to connect to a projector. The Sonos Beam and the Sonos Playbar. Just like what I mentioned above, we can always reach out to other members of the community to see if they have any opinion on this. There might be other members of the community who has the same set up as you have that might be working.

Let us try to reach out to other members of the community and check their recommendations and feedback. We are always here to help out.

Thanks,