Answered

Connect:AMP - no sound coming from speakers...

• 10 May 2018
  • 1 reply

I have a very basic setup - base station and Connect:AMP with a pair of outdoor speakers. The system has been working fine for 2+ years. Its a seasonal place, so last weekend I reconnected the outdoor speakers and found that no sound was coming from the Connect:AMP. The app was connected and thought it was playing music. I checked the speakers and wiring (using a battery) and those were fine. I tried resetting the base station and adding the Connect:AMP as a new component and still have the same problem. Could this be a firmware issue? Anyone have any ideas?
icon

Best answer by Keith N 12 May 2018, 00:46

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, MDP41. Thanks for posting. If you've checked the wiring and the speakers using a different audio source than the Connect:Amp, I would recommend submitting a diagnostic report while attempting to listen to audio on the speakers. Be sure to reply here with the confirmation number it gives at the end. I will then see if I can catch any errors in the report. Thanks!