Beam and Play One with Apple TV

• 28 August 2018
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies
Hi!
I have tried to find a solution to connect all my speakers: BEAM and two Play 1 speakers with my Apple TV 4th generation.
At the moment when I stream and use my Apple TV the sound comes from the BEAM and not the other speakers.
Anyone know a solution for this? Would like to use the whole surround sound system.
Thanks in advance!!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, Lakrillo. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. If you are not getting any audio from the rear surround speakers you may want to verify that the content you are watching does provide 5.1 audio. Alternatively, if you go into Room Settings > Advanced Audio > Surround Settings, you should be able to turn up the volume of the surrounds if it is still a bit quiet.

If you are not sure if the content you are watching is in 5.1 - While playing the content, go into About My Sonos System. You will see a field under Beam that says Audio In, this should tell you the type of audio the Beam is receiving.