Autoplay and Group Settings

• 30 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2
  • Avid Contributor III
  • 11 replies
New Playbase owner here. Does anybody else find it odd that while there are TV Autoplay and Ungroup on Autoplay settings for the Playbase, there is no option to regroup to the last group the Playbase was a part of when the TV is turned off?

Also, it would be nice if there were an Autoplay volume setting for TV Autoplay like there is for the Connect or line-in on the Play:5. Come to think of it, I would like a default volume setting on initial playback for all my Sonos players.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hi Rubeo, funnily enough I was just thinking/hoping for the same thing. I had a Sonos Play 1 in my bedroom that I used as an alarm clock to wake me in the morning (grouped with other speakers in the house). I’ve just replaced this with a Beam to use with the bedroom TV but have just realised that I’m going to have to regroup this every night now if I want to keep things working the same way as it ungroups every time I watch TV (I know I can stop this but I don’t want the TV sound playing in all the grouped speakers at night). I was looking forward to this upgrade but I’ve just created more work for myself every day - argh!