Question

Arc Wall Mount - clearance below

• 2 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi All,

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Arc + Sub combo (I’ve got backorder blues for sure), but I would like to prepare for it by mounting my TV and getting the Arc wall mount and an Echogear in-wall cabling solution installed over the next couple of weekends.

I’ll be mounting the TV and Arc above a 31” tall media cabinet, and I’d like to have the bottom of the Arc as close to flush with the top of the cabinet as possible.  I can’t seem to find any official information on clearance required by the Arc beyond the bottom of the wall mount.

Images in this excellent post make it appear that the bottom of the Arc is pretty much flush with the bottom of the mount, but can someone confirm that?

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @dewbertdc.

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! Let me check it for you.

When wall-mounting, it is recommended to have a clearance of at least 5.5 inches between the TV and Arc. As per important safety information one of the lists states; Do not block any ventilation openings. Leave a recommended space of 4“ (10cm) around the unit.

Please see this product manual for more wall mounting information and guidelines.

In addition, some of the community members might provide their suggestions and recommendations about this anytime soon.

If you have any questions or concerns,  feel free to reach out.