Answered

Arc TV Volume

• 20 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I’ve had an odd problem for just over a week now in that when I turn the LG 77CX on there’s a split second of sound from the Arc and then the volume immediately goes to “0” and the Arc volume has to be turned up again after which everything is fine. This happens virtually every time the TV is turned on, playing audio/music only, the Arc works fine. It’s definitely a problem with the Arc as unplugging the TV to Arc EARC cable and then turning the TV on works fine as audio reverts back to the TV internal speakers without the need to adjust the volume. I’ve had the Arc since release and not had this problem before, any helpful advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 21 March 2021, 16:31

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Try unplugging the Arc and TV from power for about a minute.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Try unplugging the Arc and TV from power for about a minute.

Thanks but tried that already and didn’t work.

Userlevel 7

Do you have anything else connected to the TV? If so, try disconnecting everything and unplugging the Arc and TV and redoing the TV Setup process in the Sonos app. Do not connect the Arc to the TV until the app instructs  you to and don’t connect any other devices until after the Arc is set up and working properly.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you so much, that seems to have worked a treat :thumbsup_tone1::relaxed: