Question

ARC Mounting & ARC Sound Quality

• 12 June 2020
  • 0 replies

Badge +1

I am mounting my brand new ARC suspended under the TV on a Cantilever TV & Soundbar mount. My ARC is not mounted to the wall or or placed on a table. As the TV Moves out on the cantilever arm, the ARC moves with it, maintaining 65mm below the TV.

I am using a Sub (Gen2) & 2 Sonos Ones in my setup.

Do I need to do anything to the sound setup? Does the ARC think it is wall mounted & wrongly adjusts the sound as I see the the offical wall mount does alter the sound?

At the moment the ARC sound is not as good as I was expecting and I can't mount it to the wall or put it on a table. 

Hopefully the ARC sound will improve with a few tweaks & running in the speakers. Maybe I was expecting a huge improvement, but as the Playbar is already a good product, I was not going to see big changes. Long term listening will no doubt show the subtle improvements of the Playbar. I have not listened to anything in ATMOS yet though, which is where the speaker excels.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.