Arc and One SL Losing connection

• 28 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve seen this topic before, but have never really seen any resolution.  I have had my system for about a year, and almost every day I have to reset it.  I have the Arc and two One SL for surrounds.  The Surrounds disconnect on a daily basis.  Now the sub has started doing it as well, and sometimes even the arc.  I will open the app and it can’t find anything in my system.  I unplug everything, and then it reconnects like nothing ever happened.  But it happens every day, and I can’t figure out how to fix it.  Does anyone know?  Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Go to your router’s DHCP page and set static/reserved IP addresses for all Sonos devices.

Power off all Sonos.

Reboot router.

Power up Sonos one at a time, start with a wired one or if none are wired the one closest to your router.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

What’s your wifi situation like? Is it a mesh system? Are you using access points? Does cable connecting the Arc (not the Sub or the surrounds) stop this from happening?