Apple TV + Stereo Sonos One’s AirPlay 2 Drop Outs

• 16 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Playing music through Apple Music > AirPlay 2 > Sonos One’s I have no drop outs. But when I select the Sonos One’s though the Apple TV, it’ll buffer then play which is understandable, but the audio will intermittently drop out every 5-10 minutes or so for about 1-3 seconds. CNN and Netflix has this issue so far, HBO Go seems stable enough but has its moments every now and then. I’ve had one instance of sync being off, but a pause/play fixed that.
I love that AirPlay 2 has arrived but I think some bugs need to be ironed out. Any solutions for this so far? I’ve read about checking WiFi channels etc but no dice, thanks for any info. Look forward to updates for Apple TV streaming.
Diagnostic #827816102

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, brandendf. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. If you are still having trouble with this, I'd recommend giving our support technicians a call. They can have a closer look at what is going on in real time. Thanks!