Apple TV 4K 14.3 Update-Did it Fix Anything?

• 15 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Wondering with this update today if anyone has noticed a fix or correction using LG CX with Arc & Apple TV 4K. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Jeffrey_35

Thanks for reaching out, we’d be glad to assist you.

This indeed can be best answered by those who are also using exactly the same devices, and hopefully, someone who does will stop by and be able to help you.

Furthermore, some of the community members might provide their own opinion about this anytime soon.

If you have any questions,  feel free to reach out.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Wondering with this update today if anyone has noticed a fix or correction using LG CX with Arc & Apple TV 4K. 

Not sure but I do know that a firmware (3.21.09) out soon for the LG cx fixes audio issues such as stuttering audio when switching from atmos to stereo, been confirmed fixed by a few who have the firmware already.

Userlevel 1
Badge

LG just fixed the issue today they pushed a new firmware.

fully resolved the Dolby Atmos issues when switching from stereo to Atmos back to strep on Apple TV.

So happy, after months of this not working!

Badge

LG just fixed the issue today they pushed a new firmware.

fully resolved the Dolby Atmos issues when switching from stereo to Atmos back to strep on Apple TV.

So happy, after months of this not working!

Curious to what settings you have? I’m still getting issues with my Apple TV /LG CX / Arc setup. I have turn on Atmos for shows I’m watching that has it, then turn it off so I get sound for shows without atmos.