15.5, Arc, Sub, 300s Strength

• 30 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

After updating to 15.5, the arc and sub have lost their punch and actually are being overpowered by the rear 300s. Anyone else experiencing this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Missionsparta 

Thanks for your post!

We did not alter the audio profile of the Arc, so I’m not sure why you are hearing a difference.

You should be able to adjust the relative level of your Era 300s by changing Settings » System » [room with Arc] » Surround Audio » TV Level.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Missionsparta 

Thanks for your post!

We did not alter the audio profile of the Arc, so I’m not sure why you are hearing a difference.

You should be able to adjust the relative level of your Era 300s by changing Settings » System » [room with Arc] » Surround Audio » TV Level.

I hope this helps.

I actually ened up leaving for the US holiday, so I'll give it a go when I get home. While I did notice it with TV and Moviesa bit, it was extremely noticeable with music. Before the update  it sounded like the music was coming from everywhere; you couldn't pinpoint a speaker location of you closed your eyes. After rhe update 80% of the music seemed to be coming from the rear 300's. Again, thanks for the advice, and I'll try when I return home.