Ace headphones

• 10 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hear is a suggestion for the powers that be surrounding the ace headphones integrating into the ecosystem. Why not use a base station for the headphones. The base station connects to the Sonos system with WiFi. The headphones connect to the base station by Bluetooth. The base station is plugged into power and acts as a headphone stand that charges the headphones when hanging on it. Problem solved. Maybe sell this base station as an accessory. What do you think? 

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

but as simple as the Sonos Move but in your head, Wi-Fi at home and Bluetooth outside the home

That's roughly what I thought. 

Badge

Mine arrived yesterday.  What a disappointment they can’t be used as any Sonos speaker.  I sent them back for a refund today.  Their sales pitch should make it clear they are simply Bluetooth headphones with a Sonos logo, not integrated with an existing Sonos system at all. 

Mine arrived yesterday.  What a disappointment they can’t be used as any Sonos speaker.  I sent them back for a refund today.  Their sales pitch should make it clear they are simply Bluetooth headphones with a Sonos logo, not integrated with an existing Sonos system at all. 

They integrate with the Sonos system in the sense that they link to a Sonos Arc, other soundbars coming later, for TV audio for 5 Ghz.   That may not be relevant to you personally, but in the interest of others who may read this thread, trying to accurate.