If you have not purchased an Era 300/Era 100 speaker, then the following survey means nothing to you. Then again maybe you have purchased an Era Series speaker and don’t intend to use stands or wall mounts…again the survey has no meaning for you. On a final note maybe, you found a competitive stand/wall mount that meets your need…once again the survey mean nothing to you.
However, if you’re like me and have been waiting on stands for the Era 300 speaker for two months then...yes, the survey is relevant. Full disclosure, I was able to get stands for four (4) of my Era 300 speakers upon first launch. However, I’m still waiting on four (4) more Era 300 stands ordered on April 1, 2023.
So maybe the jokes on me for ordering stands on April Fools Day. Those of you in the U.S who are familiar with and know the significance of the date, can laughing relate to my comment. 😅
What Do You Think Survey:
- Was there a shift in buyers’ preference to place speakers on stands rather than on a table.
- If there was shift in buyers’ preference for stands versus placing the speaker on a table did Sonos fail to anticipate the shift
- Were there labor issues at the manufacturing plant.
- Were there quality control issues.
- Was there a shortage in raw materials used to construct the stands.
- Were there issues with the raw material supplier.
- Have transportation/shipping logistics caused the delay.
- Are there problems with Customs clearance assuming product is sitting in a container waiting to be released.
Of course, we’ll never know the actual reason for the delay/backorder. However, I thought it might be interesting to get your opinion(s).
FYI, my stands are scheduled to ship on June 8, 2023. That date may be moved up as I see on Sonos website the ship dates are now late May. 🤞