Sonos delaying Refund Credit

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

We purchased Sonos Five back in October 2023.  We realized that it will not be compatible with our systems at home.  So we started the return process end of Nov 2023.  It took Sonos more than a month and several phone calls to customer service to send us the return label!  Finally we received the return label in mid January 2024 and we shipped the unit back.  Sonos received our package Jan 22nd.  And since then we have been calling every few days to ask for our refund/credit.  Its now February 13th - they keep promising refund credit will be sent by email soon.  The delay is due to technical issues in their system since January!!!  This is unbelievable behavior from a company like Sonos and so frustrating!!!

I had requested a call back from their Supervisor - but still no response! Wish I had not made the purchase from Sonos!  My question is when can I get my refund credit?!

I had seen Cory (Sonos staff) trying to help/answer a similar question posted by another customer.  Hoping he can forward my message to the appropriate team!

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Try emailing the CEO Patrick Spence. His info is on the support contact page.