Answered

returning sonos product to poland

• 27 August 2023
  • 1 reply

My play 5 messed up linking to Sonos 1 controller so Sonos has kindly offered to replace it. I now have the challenge of returning from U.K. to Poland. I’m looking for tips / advice as I’m seeing lots of reports of item being returned to sender . My instructions are box item, print address label and 3 copies of performa document.

I am unsure of a few things. Do I need to include power cable? Do I sign the performa documents? Instructions say to give these to the ups driver when he collects but I’ve read that people have attached these to parcel in a see through wallet. (Often parcel still getting returned).

Any advice appreciated

many thanks 

Jane

icon

Best answer by Corry P 29 August 2023, 12:37

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jetact 

First of all, please keep your power cable - if you send it to us, it just ends up in a big pile in our warehouse. This way, you don’t have to move any furniture to get the replacement working.

Regarding the proforma documents, one is for UPS, one is for Customs, and one is for our warehouse - if you can put them all in a pouch and attach it to the parcel, all the better.

I’m told you need not sign anything.

I hope this helps.