no refund

• 21 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi hoping someone can help. 

I recently bought the sonos era 300 bundle which contained 2 Sonos era 300. I ordered the wrong colour so I initiated a return as it was too late to cancel the order.

I received 2 e-mails from Sonos. The 1st e-mail showing on how to return the items and stated on 1st e-mail to expect a 2nd e-mail with one shipping label, which I received. 

Sonos delivered 2 boxes, each box containing 1 era 300 so I printed 2 copies of the shipping label and attached it to each box and returned through UPS. I contacted Sonos live chat to explain I only received 1 shipping label and they advised that it would be fine to attached the same label to both boxes as it was part of the same order. 

Sonos Poland confirmed they received 1 of 2 eras but not the other one and there is no way to track it.

Sonos have told me I will only be refunded for 1 Sonos era 300 that they have received and unless it is returned I won’t get a full refund. I’m at my wits end here. 

Sonos should have delivered their item in one package as it was a bundle.

Also Sonos made an error by not sending me 2 shipping labels as the invoice clearly shows that there was 2 packages delivered to me. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. Unfortunately this is a user community albeit Sonos staff are moderators, so unless a moderator can reach out and help…?

Thank you for replying. Yeah any help would be appreciated