New Sonos Update

Userlevel 3

As a longtime Sonos customer I am very disappointed in this latest Sonos App update.  Frankly, it is a ‘buggy’ mess!  There should have been much better beta testing before putting this version into production.

Hopefully the Sonos team can quickly perform damage control and fix the multitude of problems I’ve experienced in just 5 minutes of using this new App.  Very frustrating.

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Ditto! SONOS has really dropped the ball. They need to do something ASAP.

Userlevel 3

Better go back to the old app, that was far better than this new stuff, that has nearly everything useful broken.

Userlevel 1

How do you go back? Do you know a way of doing that?

Userlevel 3

No, They should go back to the proper working app and wait with the publish until it’s ready for prime time after some thorough testing in some beta surrounding.

Now this is just a heap of useless junk. Nothing useful was added, but a lot of essential stuff was just removed.

Userlevel 1

I wish I had never done the update. You can’t edit or clear queue. So hard to navigate the app

Userlevel 1

Yes, I too wonder how to go back to the old app

Userlevel 2

As a longtime Sonos customer I am very disappointed in this latest Sonos App update.  Frankly, it is a ‘buggy’ mess!  There should have been much better beta testing before putting this version into production.

Hopefully the Sonos team can quickly perform damage control and fix the multitude of problems I’ve experienced in just 5 minutes of using this new App.  Very frustrating.

This is insane. I can't use my system. 2500usd that I can not use at all, the app can't even find them. What a faking mess.