Answered

Individual radio stations

• 11 March 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi,

would be nice to have, as at least one manufacturer has, the possibility to add individual radio streaming links. Not bonded to any radio platform. Just one link for streaming and another one for the station logo.

icon

Best answer by Nollind 11 March 2024, 22:31

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

https://support.sonos.com/en/article/add-an-internet-radio-station-to-sonos

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

I don’t think this works with the new TuneIn Integration. Can anyone else confirm?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Old TuneIn should still be available though.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Thanks for pointing that out. Saw the new one and didn’t realize the old one was buried way down the list 🤦

I have been listening to a streaming radio station for several years.  No problem with adding the station to MySonos.  The station appears but when I launch it to play, TuneIn plays 2 commercials and then the radio station goes silent.  This has been happening for a couple of months and I can’t figure out what is going on.  The Sonos OS is S2, V16.1.  Not sure where else to check.  My spotify account works just fine.  Thx for any help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Check with TuneIn to see if there are any known issues with that station.

I have been listening to a streaming radio station for several years.  No problem with adding the station to MySonos.  The station appears but when I launch it to play, TuneIn plays 2 commercials and then the radio station goes silent.  This has been happening for a couple of months and I can’t figure out what is going on.  The Sonos OS is S2, V16.1.  Not sure where else to check.  My spotify account works just fine.  Thx for any help.

The link may have changed.  See if the station plays from directly from TuneIn, not from My Sonos.  If it does, delete the link in My Sonos and re-add from TuneIn.