Feature Request: Sub Donut Swapping

• 24 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m new to Sonos- just installed a white ARC and will be receiving a white sub this week. A pair of white One SLs are in my future as soon as they are available.

Something that bothers me on the white sub is the black donut on the openings. I would prefer it to be the same white as the cabinet- or even some color that works well in my room. I would love to have that  magnetically attached along with a rainbow selection of colors to allow for some customization on the sub.

I know vibration is an issue, and I know black was likely chosen to blend with the inner drivers area inside the opening- but in black it looks to me like the sub’s guts are prolapsing out instead. I could even see changing the donut color for seasons or holidays. Think “Apple Watch band”. And think extra revenue!

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge +17

Hi @Bighouse,

Thanks for your suggestion. I’ve passed your comments on to our product development team for consideration :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Changing  the donut is not possible, but you could personalise your Sonos devices with something like the Soundskin: https://soundskins.com/

Thank you for the prolapse image in my head though ;-)