Era 300-100

• 8 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Love the determination, dedication & commitment to provide a one of a kind in home listening experience by innovating every day. How can music enthusiasts like myself & most Sonos owners who have purchased Sonos for the same listening experience.

Has there ever been any discussion or consideration as how to encourage Sonos owners to upgrade into your most current line of product(s) with some sort of incentive or loyalty plan? I myself am already looking at upgrading putting my current expenses in my Sonos products at loss. Until I can get some kind of return selling them thru a online source.

With a incentive program like such, knowing I could upgrade to the latest technology Sonos offers & able to get a return on the products I’ve already purchased for their quality, clearly having the understanding moving into Sonos newest products offered will only enhance my listening experience even more, they would already be on order.

Just a thought?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Love the determination, dedication & commitment to provide a one of a kind in home listening experience by innovating every day. How can music enthusiasts like myself & most Sonos owners who have purchased Sonos for the same listening experience.

Was this a question?

Has there ever been any discussion or consideration as how to encourage Sonos owners to upgrade into your most current line of product(s) with some sort of incentive or loyalty plan? I myself am already looking at upgrading putting my current expenses in my Sonos products at loss. Until I can get some kind of return selling them thru a online source.

Sonos does have a loyalty program already.   Sign in to your Sonos account on the website, then view the Upgrade section of your account to apply for 30-15% off new purchases.    As far as selling your existing speaker, you are free to sell them yourself in whatever market you chose.  Ebay comes to mine.

With a incentive program like such, knowing I could upgrade to the latest technology Sonos offers & able to get a return on the products I’ve already purchased for their quality, clearly having the understanding moving into Sonos newest products offered will only enhance my listening experience even more, they would already be on order.

Just a thought?

No, not just a thought, but already a reality.