Disney plus 6 months free.

• 3 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Anyone know if you can get access to free 6 month subscription to Disney+ if you purchased an Arc in June at a store and not online? Seems unfair that only a purchase online and in October is the only way to take advantage of this promotion  

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I’ve yet to see an official announcement from Sonos in these forums about this. Have you looked on their normal sales oriented web site for the promotion?

For instance, looking at https://www.sonos.com/en-us/disneyplus?utm_campaign=GGL_US_EN_SONOS_B_DISNEYPLUS_EXACT_360i&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_content=GGL_US_EN_SONOS_B_DISNEYPLUS_EXACT_360i&utm_term=sonos%20disney%20plus&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwuD7BRDBARIsAK_5YhXfYIW-c9ipRz7EIMR5s-3wZwiQW8cUPmSNYax1xx9u2merrzYSsf4aAgk9EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

seems to indicate that the purchase must be made on Sonos.com, and not through other retailers. 

To quote directly from that page:

Offer valid on qualifying sonos.com purchases made October 1-31, 2020 for new Disney+ subscribers. Sonos Terms and Conditions apply. Disney+ Subscriber Agreement applies. Credit card required for Disney+ account.

Ya, I see. Just not cool on Sonos’ part to not allow people access to the promotion who have already invested in an ARC, SUB, etc a couple of moths ago. 

I’ve never seen a promotion in any company that is retroactive.