A Message From a Community Member (2023)

• 22 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7

Best Wishes to Everyone

I thought I’d start this post with a valediction instead of the usual salutation. I think it’s appropriate given the time of year and the international make-up of this Sonos Community.  As such I want to be respectful of everyone’s choice of how they choose to celebrate (or not) during this time of year.  

We all come here for what we initially think are our own distinct reasons which are varied in nature. Some to seek help with a Sonos issue; others to offer advice and assistance, and some to vent their frustration(s). 

Regardless of why you’re here your voice in this community (IMO) is important and has value. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts, offering advice when I can and learning from senior community members. Senior meaning their percentage of issue resolution is quite visible in the community.

I believe Sonos will treat us to new exciting product offerings and/or improvements (via updates to existing products) in the coming year. They certainly made good on their commitment (in 2023) to introduce at least two new products every year with the Move 2 and Era 300/100 series speakers. So maybe that was three product introductions; or at least two and a half 😊.

In closing I hope everyone continues to enjoy their Sonos through the end of 2023 and into 2024 (not to mention spreading the word to others) 😉. Remember…your voice makes the Sonos Community what it is.

So, in the meantime be safe, enjoy the season with family and friends and have a fantastic New Year! 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @AjTrek1,

I can safely speak for my colleagues here when I say that we appreciate all the assistance you and the many other members provide here on the community. Without your knowledge and engagement, the community wouldn’t be as thriving as it is currently.

While I can’t discuss any new products, features, or improvements coming to Sonos, I’m sure you’ll enjoy what we have in store for next year.

Happy Holidays and I also hope you have a great New Year too!