Answered

Play all songs by artist or composer

How do I select to play all songs by an artist or composer? Currently, Sonos seems to limit me to only playing the Artist's/Composer's songs by album or individual song.
icon

Best answer by Stuart_W 25 May 2018, 15:52

Music Library ---- Artists----Scroll to artist----Select twisty (down triangle to right when you hover over artist (Tap and hold iOS app) and select Play now.
View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Music Library ---- Artists----Scroll to artist----Select twisty (down triangle to right when you hover over artist (Tap and hold iOS app) and select Play now.
super - thanks very much "Stuart_W"
Sonos - it would be good if you also add this functionality to listening to all songs by a composer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Pretty sure that already works exactly the same as for Artist described above
When I select a composer, I don't see the "twisty" to the right.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Not sure what's going on but I do on my Mac

How do i do this in the android app?
How do i do this for songs in my Google play library? No option for twisty arrow. I'm using android app
This is insane. I have IOS and can't find a way to do this either. I'm starting to get tired of Sonos at this point. This should be a basic player option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
On iOS the same option for "All" exists as shown on the Mac above, but only for Music Library. If you are looking at Artists-All for other music services, it is up to that music service to offer an All option. Because Sonos has no idea what "all" means for a music service's content.

Examples:
Amazon offers Artists / All Artists Tracks
Apple does not
Spotify does Artist / Top Tracks

etc