Answered

SiriusXM not updating

• 21 October 2020
  • 8 replies

SiriusXM channels won’t update artist and song while playing.  Started about 3 weeks ago.  

icon

Best answer by Mark P 21 October 2020, 16:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @sjmf1982.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community. I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Have you already tried to remove and add the music service in the Sonos app?

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

That worked.  Thank you.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @sjmf1982.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Glad we can help.

Cheers.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I, too, am having the same issue.  I have removed the Sonos Music Service and then readded it.  The problem resolved for about 15 minutes, but now it’s back to not updting songs and artists.

Is there another solution?

Same with me.  It worked for a few hours and then stopped.  Hasn’t worked in days now.  Next idea?  

Badge

Same and it’s getting pretty frustrating. Adding and removing service only works for a little while.

Sonos, are you actively working on this? It’s pretty clearly a bug.

Have any of you submitted a systems diagnostic from your controller and talked to Sonos about it? My suspicion is with only three reports of an issue, rather than a flood of complaints, it may be some sort of local issue. But even if it turns out to be systemic, providing hard rather than anecdotal data to the Sonos engineers would surely be helpful.

Badge

I did and we deleted and re-added the service which fixed it temporarily. There’s are other threads on here saying the same thing. Pretty sure it’s not local. Thanks!