Answered

No Spotify in the Music Services list. Sonos Move.

• 9 November 2019
  • 3 replies

I live in San Francisco and I recently bought a Sonos Move to use it with my Spotify Premium Account. I

was trying to add Spotify in Services/Add music service menu but it doesn't exist there. So I have to use a Bluetooth in order to listen Spotify.

Is there a way to listen to Spotify on my Sonos via WiFi?

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 9 November 2019, 22:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

There should certainly be.

I would double check your Sonos account settings, particularly the region, to ensure you’ve got it properly set to the US. It’s an initial filter to the data that’s presented to you in the services area, although not the final one...by which I mean that each individual streamer tends to also have their own geo-location checks, for those who are reading this and thinking that they can easily get around geo-locks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

What OS is on your controller device? If it is only partially supported (eg Android 6) then you cannot configure certain aspects of your system.

Thanks for the answers.

The reason was that I didn’t have my address added to the Sonos account. Once I add it the Spotify appeared on the music services list.

Thanks again for the help!

Problem solved.