Answered

All music on Calm not available through Sonos app

• 5 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

When using my Calm subscription on my Sonos system, I’ve noticed many music options available on the Calm app are not available on Sonos. For example, on the Calm App or on their website (from a browser) there is a music selection called “Gently Back to Sleep”.  That is not available under any of the categories listed under Calm on the Sonos app.

Similarly, Calm has its own concept of Favorites and there is no favorites category under Calm on the Sonos app.

Honestly I’m betting this is a limitation with the integration between Calm and Sonos but I thought I’d check here to see if others have encountered this.

icon

Best answer by kenbo2112 8 March 2023, 03:52

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

You need to ask the Calm folks, they determine what is shown in the Sonos app.

Badge

In case anyone else cares, I opened a ticket with Calm. They answered saying the content that is missing in Sonos is specifically content that is formatted as an album in their app/website. So that explains the what. There was an implication that my request for all content and consistent music categories across all supported platforms has been added to a possible future enhancements list. Future could be anything between tomorrow and never...