Question

What happened to Wolfgang's Music and Relisten?

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Trending Lyricist I
  • 19 replies

These are the two music services I utilized the most on Sonos and they are gone? Starting to to wonder if I shouldn’t look for an alternative to Sonos as between the loss of streaming services and the garbage new App I am starting to wonder why I bother with this system. I can just mirror everything from my iPad to my stereo and get rid of all the expensive Sonos products….

10 replies

Badge +1

The music sources I use most are:

• SomaFM (still works)
  • ReListen (doesn’t work)
  • SiriusXM (still works)
  • LivePhish+ (haven’t tried but heard it doesn’t work)

How can they not fix ReListen? 😞

In other news, I downloaded the new app today -- no problem there.  But when I went into Manage System it says it wanted to update the system.  Been spinning for 15 minutes.  Oh the humanity!

Badge +1

Woah!  10 minutes later and I got “Your Sonos products are now up to date’.  Lemme check the music sources….

Woo.  LivePhish+ now works (had to re-authorize -- never had to do that before).

ReListen still doesn’t work.  Lemme try disconnecting and reconnecting the service.  Just a minute… 

Nup. Disconnecting and re-adding Relisten no-workie.  Guess I’ll play Hirschmilch Readio Chillout today.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Still waiting on Relisten and Wolfgangs to work again

Userlevel 3
Badge

Relisten is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badge +1

Woo.  Progress.  Still stops at J for me.  Even if I tap “View All”.  You?  This sucks because Joe Russo’s Almost Dead would likely be the *next* artist, but I can’t navigate there.  Also, when I search, ReListen isn’t one of the sources.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

I get everything from A to Z. Playing GD 6-4-77 now.

Badge +1

GD is at that top.  What happens when you scroll past J.  Screenshot?  And if you’re doing June ‘77, 6/9/77 is the tits!

Userlevel 3
Badge

I get all the way to Zero, and the one band after them. And I listened to a Zero show, it works just fine for me.

Badge +1

iOS or Android?

Userlevel 3
Badge

IOS and the app loaded on my PC Tower <edit>

My error. It works fine on the controller loaded on my PC tower, bu the App in fact does only go to the letter J!