Answered

Spotify completely disappeared!

Userlevel 1

Hi - has Spotify disappeared from Sonos for others? It’s vanished from my app - and I can no longer add it as a service, or play to Sonos from the Spotify app. 
Hoping a glitch as haven’t seen anything about this anywhere. 
cheers!

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 1 August 2023, 10:01

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

12 replies

It happened to me too. No idea why… 

Thank God for that I thought I was going mad. Had a split second power outage today, it went off, but oddly the trip switch/RCD never tripped. Since the reset unable to connect to Spotify on Sonos, but all my other speakers and everything else works fine……….

Also: Sonos speakers are visible in Spotify app, but I cannot connect….

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @ColinSmith et al,

There was a temporary service outage with Spotify that prevented users from streaming Spotify on Sonos, either from the Sonos app or with Spotify Connect.

This has since been resolved, however, if you’re still unable to use or see Spotify in the Sonos app then please do the following in this order:

1. Reboot your Router.
  2. Reboot your Sonos speakers.
  3. Reboot your controller.
  4. Remove and re-add Spotify in Music Services.

If you’ve followed these steps and you’re still having issues, then please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 1

Thanks Jamie - all good again, much appreciate the note!

I needed to reboot only one of my speakers, after rebooting router and controller.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Yesterday after I installed Ray to my Sonos system I noticed my Spotify was missing when I would search for a group/artist. It was always there with Pandora, Amazon Music, etc. I see it in the Browse button, but its not the same. I cannot search for artist. I havent reset my router yet as I am at work right now. 

I also noticed something else in my sonos app, In the Browse button, Bedroom speakers will show that the L or R is missing. Or on my TV Room one of my Fives (in Surround) shows its missing the R or L speakers. Also when the app is closed and I open it to the browse button it takes awhile for it all to load up. I never had this issue before. I checked for software upgrades on the app and computer. Very frustrating the last couple of days using Sonos. Plus the RAY is kinda weak soundbar, IMO. But I kinda suspected it was going to be for the price. Which leads me to ask would the mini Sub be a big plus to add to Ray? 

It happened to me too. No idea why… 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Nothing is perfect. Sonos is not perfect. Yes it’s frustrating dealing with Sonos and your WiFi every now and then. I got home last night and it looks like everything is working fine right now. After my son reboot the router. No lost speakers. I’ll see how it works this weekend. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

yeah

Yup. It shows SPOTIFY has gone away or gone bonkers again on SONOS. Nuthin’s perfect. Not even Sonos. Doesn’t show up on my app. But I can go to my Spotify app and then link to Sonos. Stupid Spotify Sonos. 

yeah

Yup. It shows SPOTIFY has gone away or gone bonkers again on SONOS. Nuthin’s perfect. Not even Sonos. Doesn’t show up on my app. But I can go to my Spotify app and then link to Sonos. Stupid Spotify Sonos. 

i agree with you, spotify is stupid spotify premium apk

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

YTM can be added to Sonos, I believe?