Skip to main content

I am a Premium Member of The Jazz Groove. They advised me that they are in discussions with Sonos about adding to Sonos Music Services. How long does this process take? Thank you for reading.

The Jazz Groove

Hi @Jazz_AU.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community.

We don't have a timeline we can share for this service when will it be available with Sonos, but we'll be sure to make an announcement if we have any updates.

In the meantime, you can view here all available music services currently active with Sonos.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Okay, is there a way to play music from this website:  www.jazzgroove.org through my Sonos system, which is comprised of a Playbar, subwoof, 2 threes and 1 One, by way ofmy iPad or iPhone. 

Hi @Robert767.

You can add an Internet radio station to Sonos. 

Heres how Using the Sonos App for Mac or PC:

1. Select Manage and Add Radio Station.
  2. Paste in the streaming URL of the station you wish to add, and type in the name of the station.
  3. From the Sonos music menu, navigate to Radio by TuneIn > My Radio Stations where the newly added station will be listed.

On a Mac, the “Manage” menu can be found in the toolbar in the top left corner of the screen. On a PC, the “Manage” menu is found at the top left of the Sonos application.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Okay, is there a way to play music from this website:  www.jazzgroove.org through my Sonos 

Further to Mark P’s response about adding a Radio Station to Sonos, JazzGroove lists their streaming URL’s here: 
https://jazzgroove.org/listen?channel=mix1  

(I also have it from a family member that the beta for JazzGroove as a music service is in progress.)

Hi @Robert767.

Just want to check you out about the status of your radio service?