trouble syncing.

• 22 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi , I am using Apple Music through my Sonos no problems 

but I made a new playlist on Apple Music 2 days ago and it won’t sync to Sonos 

I have edited other playlists and changed the names etc and it changes on Sonos straight away but the new playlist still won’t appear still 

also I have 2 copy’s of my workout playlist and 2 copy’s of the purchased play list 

can anyone help with this ? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Mr James, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your playlists. Have you tried to Update the Music library on your Sonos App?  please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause and why the new playlists are not showing.

Let us know how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hi ! Yes of course I have , anything else I update on Apple Music - playlist names / songs update straight away anyway - that’s the confusing thing .

however - the playlist has now arrived in my Sonos app but has 2 copies 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Mr James, thanks for the update. please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause of this issue on why it has duplicated copies now on Sonos. 

Keep me in the know with the advice above. 

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Hi there, 

everything is back to normal and I no longer have an issue ! 
I have no idea why ! 

thank you for your responses  

917208258 is the diagnostic number 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Mr James, thanks for the update and for sending a diagnostic report of your Sonos system, upon checking on the diagnostic report it only shoes a controller device diagnostic. I’m not able to see the current status of your Sonos system. But I’ll ask you to observe it for now and let us know if the issue persists.

Keep us posted on how it goes and we're here to answer any further questions you have.