Skip to main content
Question

Sonos won't let me sign in.

• 30 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Ever since I installed the new Sonos app I’m not able to sign in to my account anymore.

It somehow has linked my account to another one that I do not own and won’t accept me using my credentials. This is extremely frustrating. How can I get to log in? Factory reset maybe?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Ksprsj.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand that you are frustrated about the situation. Allow me to share my recommendation to help out.

From this point, I would recommend contacting our technical support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps and so they can also assist you on how to transfer your Sonos system from the Old Sonos account to your New Sonos Account via transfer system ownership. It is best to contact our technical support team so they can walk you through on how to fully transfer your Sonos system into your new Sonos account. Performing a factory reset on your Sonos Product is also another way in this type of situation. However, it can be a little tedious doing such process. 

Please let me know how it goes and keep me posted.

Thanks,