Answered

Connect Amp Interference?

• 30 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

I have a Sonos Arc and Sonos Connect Amp that plays sound from my tv. The arc will continue playing audio but randomly the speakers in my ceiling connected to the amp keep cutting out. I am wired and have tried moving the Sonosnet channel from 1 to 11 and vice versa with no resolution. If I switch to WiFi only, it gets even worse. Not sure if interference or another issue? 

Here’s my diagnostic code

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 30 December 2023, 06:16

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Now that you’ve submitted a diagnostic, you should call Sonos Support directly to discuss it. Sonos support itself doesn’t monitor these forums, only Sonos Forum Moderators. See the Diagnostics - How do they work? thread.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your network and Sonos system.

Based on your brief comments, I’d guess it’s most likely wifi interference , but it could be duplicate IP addresses, or even a slight / incipient failure in the WiFi component of either of those devices. All of this is why that diagnostic discussion with the support folks is so important. 

Thank you for the reply. I’ll phone support during normal business hours. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Probably this issue I posted about here https://en.community.sonos.com/components-and-architectural-228999/sonos-is-forcing-people-to-buy-new-hardware-as-they-ve-broken-the-connect-amp-and-they-refuse-to-fix-it-6888610?postid=16697543#post16697543