Question

Dutch Community switched to UK Community after login.

• 30 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi, I’m trying to login to the Dutch Sonos Community, however after I click “Start Topic” and need to log in, the community site switched automatically to the UK versions (...) en.community.sonos.com

I already tried the following:

• Removed all cookies and history from my Mac
  • Tried to login with two other accounts (from my sister and parter both at a different location and from another device) I also tried to log in via my phone, same result
  • Checked if the Country in my account is indeed set to The Netherlands (it is)

Has anybody encountered the same problem and a solution for this?
Can anybody from Sonos have a look and solve this for me asap? Thank you!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yep. I get the same fault. Log in page sends me to my profile and then to the english language forum.

On my iPad.

How can i get to dutchcommunity. Everytime send to englisch 

most terrible system in the world. 

cost me a 1200. Not working. 

I believe Sonos is aware, and trying to get it fixed. Would be nice if someone from Sonos would post as much here, of course.

I think if you log in first, then you can go to the Dutch community using the link on the English page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Airgetlam Bruce, can you point me to this link to the Dutch community on the English page? I’ve looked but can’t seem to find it. Trying with google gets me the problem stated above.

Even when logged in on the English forum, the Dutch page asks for a log in and defaults to the English page.

Well...I thought there used to be a link under ‘other language forums’...I’d compressed that with the caret until just now, as I didn’t speak either language.

I wonder if it has gone away as part of the reduction in CS that Sonos did shortly after the release of the Arc. All I see there now is the Dansk link. And it’s always confused me as to why there aren’t links to the French and German boards there, which are certainly other language forums for Sonos. 

My apologies for the false hope.