Answered

Audio Technica LP-120XUSB Turntable and SONOS

• 24 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I am looking to add turntable to my existing SONOS system and am looking at the Audio Technica LP-120XUSB. I have a SONOS port that I will connect it to. I am looking for input from anyone that has the LP-120XUSB or the previous LP-120USB.

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 24 November 2020, 19:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @PLCMAN58, thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and letting us know about your concern. Let me help you out with this.

You can enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment on the Sonos Port.  You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.

Upon checking the Audio Technica LP-120XUSB has a built-in preamp. You can use a standard RCA audio cable to connect it to your Sonos Port’s analog audio inputs to the audio outputs from a separate audio component. Please see the Sonos Port product manual for more information. 

Hope this helps. We can also wait for suggestions and feedback from our Sonos community members, they might provide additional information about this.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help out.